User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    I can think of an example that holds a very large part of the bible. The hebrew word which we translated as 'virgin' could also mean 'prostitute'. It is all ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    But really, I don't think you're born with it. It's pretty much a choice that's really hard, if not impossible, to change. Genetic homosexuality wouldn't line up behind creationism at ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    sweet

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: favorite music

    Oh... Queen The Fratellis The Guillemots Foo Fighters Pink Floyd The Beatles Embrace Red Hot Chilli Peppers Arctic Monkeys Oasis The Killers Snow Patrol Radiohead ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    I can understand the concept of letting people protect livestock, but for example, in the UK, you need a valid reason, and self-defence wouldn't count. Guns do far more damage ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    ^I believe the appendix did have a use in the caveman days, but it's gone now. I forgot what it was. No, we never needed it. I believe it is ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Uses Digital Camera Reflective (DRC) Technology

    I'm sure I posted something in this thread... Maybe I am just going mad :shock:

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: March 2008 aka Somebody Spiked The Punch (Stats)

    Also, Aedomir posted plenty, and he's only from Jan. :lol: Ye, I'm a little obsessive :wink: Still, not bad stats, eh? ~Mark ps: I have been told this is spam, ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    I agree, I have always seen circumcision as the easy way out.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    But what if the child hates it, and wishes their parents hadn't done it? You talk like there is only one choice.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Brown

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we be allowed to use hybrid embryos?

    I thought there's be more opposition than this...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    So... erm... where were we?

    Apr 2, 2008


Ghosts, demons, and ghouls cannot scare the cat's underling.
— TheMulticoloredCyr