User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    The trouble is, giving a baby a general anaesthetic, that could potentially be vey dangerous. Also, the clamp used could stop some sexual sensations if done incorrectly, and possibly damage ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    And you may have lower gun crimes, but that doesn't mean you have lower crimes in general. The UK does, though.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    I would appreciate it if you, in turn, respect the fact that there could possibly be no errors in the Bible. I do! I do! Remember, this is a debate? ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    *sigh* Have you noticed, that this is none-believers versus believers? That is more or less the point of this debate. And my response to that would be-- Be more open-minded ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    As far as I've seen, blacks are rarely victims of racism. I beg to differ.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    So you're telling me that a man tries to rape me and I can't shoot him? You would shoot a rapist?

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    But at the end of the day, you have to look at the stats. Europe has a far lower gun crime rate. Don't take that the wrong way, you give ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 40th Anniversary of King's Assassination

    Martin Luther King was assassinated on this day, 40 years ago. Click here for more info!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do any make you nauseous?

    House of Wax... Saw... Hostel...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    Hehe, no harm done :wink: I agree with you, but I believe in the UK, you are alowed to kill someone if you can prove that you were about to ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    slacker

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What would you call spam?

    I ask because it was in a thread recently, that I posted something in the Lounge that I thought was relevant, but I was told otherwise... So... what would you ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    Crime in Europe may be higher The crime percentage in the USA is a lot larger than the UK, hence my reasoning against guns.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    They aren't criminals in the UK but in the US it is highly illegal. You may be right, but I was led to believe it was just street prostitution that ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A Proper Debate!

    Isn't this what most debates are like?

    Apr 4, 2008


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind