User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we outlaw abortion?

    *cough* clickhere *cough*

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    No, it wouldn't. We do more damage than a mouse. A mouse should be allowed to live.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    I agree. A human life is more valuable then an animal's life. If that weren't true, butchers would be charged with murder. I am sorry to say but that is ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    thin, black hair, blye eyes, white whiskers.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    If that means sacrificing other animals to benefit us in the long term, then so be it. As much as you have presented some good points, I still think killing ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Was Down For Half The Day...

    Your face. Your mom's face? :-( Anyway... I think everyone is just going mad this month, and from what you have told us of last year, it looks like we ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    I beg to differ. Why should animals be put under pain and potential death just to benefit us?

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Contests

    When I was listening to the radio show, Nate said something about awritng contest, but I couldn't hear him. Was it something like ?

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    First of all, your grammar proves that you are also a dumb teenager. *cough* first of all, using the word 'dumb' implies they cannot speak. Thus defeating the arguement, now, ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    But you have to test medicines on animals first to make sure it's safe to test on people. :wink: That's what I hate. It is never tested on humans to ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    What do we believe here? I would say animal testing is horrible, and it is cruel to think we use it in the 21st century. What do everyone else think?

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    So you call 'taking care' as the same as 'taking risks'? That's what I see.

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I have looooads but I might put them in my blog. I was abit tired when I wrote that French... What was I thinking? :wink: :-D

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Who will be remembered?

    Tolkien and Jesus, will be the front runners up. Fear not! Someone even worse than Hitler will be around soon...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Me once more! Je suis a Le Louvre a Paris! >>>>>Don't zoom in on the face!

    Apr 4, 2008


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte