User avatar

Aedomir

  • Randomosity Re: I'm In The Washington Post

    You always pick the greatest of lines to say, :wink:. I would have thought creating the YWS would be more of a reason to be in the post, instead of ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    Archstormangel, I think you misunderstood Vernon. And people are not 'dropping dead' in America, despite your beliefs. He didn't mean that, just that people in the UK who aren't circumsized ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Northern Ireland

    Northern Ireland is part of Ireland. The northern part of it, to be exact :D But if you mean that there is land on the north part of the "island", ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Well done, I think those are great points Do. I don't know hwo anybody could be proud of wearing cosmetics when they know what has happened. To be honest I ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Yes. This should be another debate really but while we are here... At the end of the day animals are part of the food chain, and since we are at ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    That is niiiiice! I want to go there now.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    Yes, that is what I meant muse. Sorry for my vagueness commando.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Yes. This should be another debate really but while we are here... At the end of the day animals are part of the food chain, and since we are at ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Hi! In fact, there is a debate on animals testing if you want to check it out. Right here. And if you browse through the debate forum you will see ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Northern Ireland

    I'd consider myself as a Unionist. I believe Northern Ireland should remain part of the United Kingdom. I think that economically speaking Northern Ireland would be better off in the ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Sorry, but yes, a human life is more important than an animal's when it comes to a choice between them. Are you seriously saying that you would rather people died ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    No, it wouldn't. We do more damage than a mouse. A mouse should be allowed to live. Which explains why mouse traps are so popular. What? I hate mouse traps! ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    Yes, but the contradictions are undeniable, and no translation error could stop that.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Northern Ireland

    Well, I am a Brit, and I don't really see the point of Ireland trying to gain independance in the first place to be honest. Their economy was far better ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    I respect everything you have said, but there is one thing that really bugs me; you are assuming that a human life is worth more than an animal's. I feel ...

    Apr 7, 2008


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet