User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    But for evolutionists, it's our superior intelligence. When was the last time humans went to war against tigers? Our intelligence and thus ability to produce amazing technology sets us apart ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    No, Thunder, the point is that feotus is not a human, and if you look up what a human is the foetus will somewhat lacck the majority of them.

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Man jailed following dog's death

    I saw this on the news yesterday and I nearly threw up. You can find the details here . In a sense however, a man was jailed for killing a ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    I will say sorry to all these nasty diseases that have happened to everyone here, but thing is that this is human bias--all animals are bias to their own kind--it's ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    That is sick. Why, just why would you want to do that? They must think thta Madonna got famous by beating people up (actually, that's an interesting thought...). They are ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Well put, all of you. There is no point being gay and being in complete denail just because a book says it. I do not want to slag off the ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The April Issue of Squills: Hot Off The Presses!

    Brilliant!

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A good romance book?

    These all look really good! I've heard of... them all I think, but never actually picked one up. Great advice, thanks!

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    Alright, your definitions: 1) It isn't an important body part. Nor is the hair, or both eyes, or both kidneys, or both ears, or toenails, or fingernails etc... 2) It ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    thunder_dude, are you saying that if you stod on a parasite, whther by accident or not, you would be a murder?

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Commando >> A child is different to an egg/sperm. Don't play with imaginary fire.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Because sometimes you want to have power over your life. You want to be strong enough to say, i don't want to be gay. I'm better then this. I have ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A good romance book?

    For some reason, I have a strange urge to read a romance book... so... any suggestions?

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    *breathes* I'm sorry, but that has pissed me off intensely. I'm glad you said it, I just realised it. The cons are all completely useless and unreliable. Now your arguments ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    I'm really interested in the alternatives thought, could you PM! or tell me more about it? Sure, there's a nice article here Right Here. In summary, using skin tissues. They ...

    Apr 8, 2008


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"