User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Energy Crisis

    Nuclear power is probably our best bet. The other, cleaner sources (wind power, solar power, etc) simply don't produce enough power. Nuclear power, with the cleaner ones to back it ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    Thanks Sureal, I thought I was fighting this alone :? What? You basically just said that if it were 1 degree C hotter, it would be hotter. 1 degree! We're ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    Some people even believe in satan that don't believe in the bible. Do you want to know why there is a satan? Just look at the world around you vern. ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    Aedomir, don't suggest that you know more science than the rest of us. It's insulting. When you've a science degree, then you can say 'I know more science than you', ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    Grr! Bella, how did you work that out? Hint, please?! I bet Nate is reading this just to watch our stupid responses. :-) -Mark

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    It can correct itself, ecspeicly since were bearly even creating nearly as much C02 as the earth itself creates. Us humans are monsters, once again, for assuming that the world ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Personally, I think Hillary would be alright as a president, considering her husband was president (and far better then Bush, might I add) so would likely be a much able ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    We "didn't recorded the "entire" earth temperature until the 1980's. That "500" years of recording could have been a local happening. There was not possilby a way to tell what ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    Actually, there have been major (undeniable) temperature changes. However, whether it is our fault leaves a lot to be desired. Little do most of us know it, but us doing ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Well not really, we can't mimic stuff of an animal without use of technology. I'm not saying animals are superiour I believe we're on same level. But we can create ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Personally, I don't care if animals get tested. It's better than killing a human in my eyes. animals

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    Yes, I agree. Did you know that you cannot say whiteboard, but you must say 'learning board'. Wek joke at school saying: you cannot say Snow White and the Seven ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    If George Bush were to be attacked by a tiger, the tiger would be killed immediately by the Secret Service. Any other stupid questions? It was a sensible point. Does ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Man jailed following dog's death

    I would just like to point out that not all of us from the West Midlands are that stupid! Don't I know it, I live there! :-)

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    And, let's say they wait until the person is a teenager, and they are informed and now will choose. Teen years will put so much focus on popualrity and acceptence ...

    Apr 10, 2008


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World