User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    Agreed. I will add republic, and captalism. -Mark

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    But according to you, there is nothing miraculas about this awe inspiring rock in space. Its just here, and we have no purpose. That is correct.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    So you don't want to be a writer to please people or because you enjoy writing? Of course I do! And if everyone got what they needed we wouldn't need ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    How could communism eradicate ambition??? People who become doctors etc don't do it because of the money. At least I should hope not. They do it because they want to ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Freewill and Sin in Religon

    Hipocracy? Alright! I agree with you. I do not believe it is religion to just do what someone says to get rewards. A bit too much sucking up to be ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    Doctors get around £150-300k really. But they save lives and give hope. I wouldn't want to be a cleaner all my life, so I wouldn't do it. But then again, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    I agree. I hate communism. To think a doctor, who saves lives would earn the same as a... book stacker, is absurb and downright creepy. People in China must spend ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Freewill and Sin in Religon

    I agree. Aedomir: Exactly! Well, mostly. I do not just follow Jesus and God just because he promises benefits. Other then that, what you said was correct. Then I don't ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    Fair enough :wink:

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    I agree. I hate communism. To think a doctor, who saves lives would earn the same as a... book stacker, is absurb and downright creepy. People in China must spend ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    But you can do what you want. As long as you have faith in Jesus, and trust him completely, then you will go to Heaven. That allows you to do ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    Commando, please take a look at my post. I feel you have no more to say on the matter, and I would rather you said it than just blatantly ignoring ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    Because God made it that way...simple as that. God gave us one way to be washed of our sins, and that is through jesus. Oh, and for the other christans ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard. You just basiclly denied wrong. THERE is Wrong, and THERE is right. The sins of the world DO not change. ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    This was raised today at school, and I thought it would be a good idea to start a debate on this. The main choices are in the poll above, but ...

    Apr 15, 2008


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee