User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Eveyone looks so cool! Mine... who is it? Me, obviously. Well what do you expect after a sip of slightly alcoholic champagne? By the way, those read eyes? Are genuine.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Where did the Dinos Go?

    Heya Jared! In the symbolic view, days are taken to mean periods of time. Yes. In fact, it follows the idea of evolution very well. The order of 'days' in ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    ICT and Latin I enjoy. -Mark

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    [quote]Although on the downside there is a preoccupation with rules, like not washing your car or mowing the lawn on the Sunday[quote] What?

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    Aedomir- Mormans remove things from the bible. Did you read anything i posted? That contridics the bible. Therfor we don't believe the man (Smith) that started the whole thing to ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    Yes they are. They follow the same book, just shed a different light, hence they are a demonination, just like Anglican, Catholicism, Methodist, Baptist etc.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    Erm... Well done Sureal :wink:

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A youtube video

    Commando, I commend you on finding all of those contradictions. He is correct, Mormons can call themselves a denominatin of Christianity, but they are not. They follow the same book, ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A youtube video

    Like others said though, he will get attention that will just give him fire to burn. He will live an unloved life, don't worry. By the way, Morman is a ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A youtube video

    We don't insult your religion (or I don't (intentionally) anyway). That isn't what an atheist it. This man is just an extreme anti -religious man. I have no respect for ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A youtube video

    I find it annoying that Christians are allowed to express their offence from anti-christian videos, but Atheists can't do the same about anti-atheism videos. Atheists get just as offended by ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    I don't believe in God, because it all sounds so... unbelievable. The Bible was written by man, and is therefore full of bias. There are far too many contradictions and ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    Don't worry :wink: The thing is, there are many doctors, and call me greedy or whatever, but the fact is I need to know I have achieved something more than ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    The whole point of evidence is that it proves something... otherwise it wouldn't be evidence? :? I'm confused! -Mark

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    Trust me, if communism came to England, even I would abandon my most cherished country in the world. If everyone else was happy then yes. I don't really think I'm ...

    Apr 15, 2008


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle