User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    Actually, the idea of creation in Genesis was thefirst idea, which everyone believed. Besides, we do have evidence of evolution! We have already been thriugh this. -Mark

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    We are jsut going round on the same point over and ove again for 36 pages... no offence to anyone, I just believe no more points will come of this, ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    You ignored the first point, so I will look at the second: Every scientific theory has something that can't compelety allow it to be proved. Like what? How will we ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Wether its a fetus or a grown fetus. Grown Humans are fetus, we just have more cells in our bodies now. That's it! I'm out! Here, you are saying (most ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    I chose God, and like i'v said: i lose nothing if i'm wrong! So you are saying that God would reward belief over say... right intention? I have looked at ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    See ya Commando - I will miss our lengthy debates! And Sleeping Valor! Good luck with the exam! -Mark

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    I have come to my own conclusion. God. Nobody made me say that, and I could easly go and say there isn't one. But that would be going againsed why ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    You did claim to not have any faith in the matter. Sureal, wether you like it or not, the universe is here, and scientists will never be able to explain ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    Oh, no! Circumcision! My whole life revolves around this! Come on, circumcision isn't that big, scientifically speaking. It's basically the choice between HIV prevention and a "better sex life". And ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

    I've got the second one, but it made me depressed. I don't know why, maybe it is because of the amount of bugs, or the terrible graphics or the fact ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    Do you really have the right to say that they can't because it "deprives" the child of their rights? They're the parents, and it's there right to make the child's ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Aww! I love everyone's pets! Smurf > You have a horse?! He's lovely! (It's a boy, right?) Here's my cats: This is Beano, she died last Friday :-( This is ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    My opinion on abortion: I think it's sick and wrong to do that to a baby. But, isn't there stem cell research? And, I think if ther abortion has to ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Earthquake in West Salem, Illinois: 5.2

    I think we had 5.2 earthquake recently over here in England, I was asleep too! -Mark

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Where did the Dinos Go?

    Yes. In fact, it follows the idea of evolution very well. The order of 'days' in the Bible, if they were to be taken as 'eons' or 'eras', would in ...

    Apr 18, 2008


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy