User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?

    The question I see as more important is: if we think animal euthanasia is morally acceptable, then why not human euthanasia? Yes, that is a point I was going to ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Torture is something that came from the Death Penalty, which is what this topic is. Let me redirect you to your first post on this topic. What are everyone's opinions ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Propaganda

    Nate > Finally someone who agrees with me! The fact of the matter is, throughout life we are always subject to propaganda, it's where 'good and evil' comes from, because ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Khfan - are you going to debate anything that isn't just opinion please? And yes, it is about torture. The man was killed horrifically and instead administering more poison they ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?

    So ye, do we have the right to put down an animals, i.e., if it attacks a human, has cancer etc. What do you think?

    May 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sunburns!

    Well, it's still pretty much tipping it down over here. Although I find the rain oddly soothing, the time comes in the year when the good ol' British weather is ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Round of Applause for Areida

    I have a solution - the YWS army! Good luck Ari, you will be missed, :( come back one day! Mark

    May 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who vs. Battlestar Galatica

    I agree with Vernon, sorry :-(

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Six-year-olds sexually abused by UN peacekeepers

    Agreed. Both of you.

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    Are we any nearer to 1211241600 yet?

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Lord of the Rings vs. Star Wars

    We come to it at last - the great question of life and death. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings? I mean in terms of films - you can't ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I can actually imagine that Kang, lol.

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who vs. Battlestar Galatica

    I agree with you both... I think the plots leading up to the Deus Ex Machina are often full of potential, but because the episodes are only 45 mins, they ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    That's my Dad's name! So no... :P Alright then.... hmm... hmm... Alex?

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Jamie is a guy's name! Alright then... David?

    May 27, 2008


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100