User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Grrh! So... what are we looking for? -Mark

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    -Mark

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Password?

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Alright, a deleted user on an unlockable topic with random words... I'm excited! -Mark

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Cows...not so much. So you are saying that we are better than everything else? I bet you'll say yes... this is a real tangent! -Mark

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Surreal Well, let's just say for a minute that monkeys are humans. I highly doubt that we are killing them now anyway. When was the last time you ate monkey? ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Mark Speight found dead

    I heard about this, I was shocked. :shock: -Mark

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10, sure why not?

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Different Beliefs

    I am worried this will just become another thread to slag off other people's religions :? -Mark

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Surreal Well, let's just say for a minute that monkeys are humans. I highly doubt that we are killing them now anyway. When was the last time you ate monkey? ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Different Beliefs

    In a French lesson today, we had a cover teacher, who was former teacher at the school. He started talking to me and my friends about the universe, and Einstein's ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: St. George's Day today!

    I can imagine that, lol. Nobody really spoke about it here... So much for English pride, eh? :-) -Mark

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: St. George's Day today!

    Yay! I'm proud to be English 8) And how can we all forget Shakespeare? He died on St. George's Day - his birthday! -Mark

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    I think it is barbaric to use the death penalty, so for me, it is mostly a moral issue, but I would say that it is not a punishment. What ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Old Crew?

    I personally don't know any, but why not make a few friends, put it as a bulletin perhaps. You could see if they have left their emails for like Crazybob ...

    Apr 22, 2008


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26