-
Re: Teen and Premartial Sex
The Attacker sees this as an act of love, they want you. I was labeling a con from sex, it still constitutes as sex whether it was consentual or not. ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Teen and Premartial Sex
Pros to sex: Love Pleasure Physical connection between me and my lover So if I get raped by I guy that stalks me that technically is sex. But the attacker ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
Yet another question on "Why doesn't God make the world perfect?" I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! Sorry about that. This question being asked over and over ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Teen and Premartial Sex
Excues me while I add somethings: Pros: Pleasure Possibe pregnancy - maybe Expand relationships Trust Love Cons: Possible pregnancy Condoms+Birth control cost quite a bit of money over time I ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Sex Before Marriage
Hmm... lets try: little to no risk of getting STDS? An almost certain home for the child that could come from sex. The lack of emotions if you have sex ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: http://poetry.0to60.org / Drytear PMs
I'll be on the lookout - why do people do this stuff? I mean, surely it makes him really hated online. If you need someone to spam his in return, ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Is Homosexuality/Bisexuality Overrated?
How do you mean overrated?
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Remember The Dynamic Avatars?
They are creepy...:shock:
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Teen and Premartial Sex
If you're so "mature", then why are you having sex? Shouldn't a "mature" person be mature enough to realise that it isn't nessesary? Perhaps we have different views on maturity.
May 2, 2008 -
Re: YWS Art Show
Wow, this should be fun. I'm not very good with originalty but I will see what I can come up with :-) -Mark
May 2, 2008 -
Re: How Old is Too Old?
That's total bull when you say that "age doesn't matter". Yeah right. If I was a parent and i knew that my 15 year old daughter was dating a 18 ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: April 2008 Stats
Oh yay! Again, I remain surprised that London is number one, considering it is in the second country. Meh! will we continue to delight in London's delectable food (note the ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: That's a Problem!
What do we post it under? A new post or as a comment? Cool idea!
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Oprah Winfrey
Commando -- You don't need to believe in a religion to respect it. Believe it or not, I respect Nazis. Not because I liked what they did, but because they ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Austrian Girl Sexually Abused for 24 years
Also, I wonder how old the girl was when he imprisoned her? 18. Just imagine that. No, scratch that, don't. I doubt he will ever get out of prison, I ...
Apr 28, 2008
