User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Society Copyright Policy (discussion)

    Great someone actually wrote this down!

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing software

    Does anyone know any good (free) novel writing software? I know that some give character relationship charts, characters, and do loads of helpful stuff.

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #2

    Again, again. Thanks for the review, but chapter one is getting deleted and I will get rid of all the old 'Deus ex Machina'. Trust me... Thanks!

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    Don't worry, Ia am rewriting chapter one entirely. And you may find the piece in the Advanced Critques to be of more help, it includes the entire first 7 parts ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #12

    Ye, I remember thanks for the review BBB. Actually, if you look just below it says: Usage Note: Some critics have tried to discern a semantic distinction between toward and ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush Vetoes Bill Outlawing CIA Waterboarding

    That is horrible. And he wonders why nobody likes him?

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #12

    Thanks for the review, it is really appreciated. I belive towards is a word, although toward is preferred. It is strange, I never even heard of toward, :-D. I think ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    To be fair, I wrote this AGES ago. Believe me, it has come a long way since. I don't go for imitation, can I just say. If my style is ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #12

    Please review!

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Review Weekend--Makin' "Yo Story" Jokes Since

    Same here. Looks fun though! 10 isn't that much, but count me in!

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for 3/7/2008 Thru 3/20/2008

    Well done St. R!

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?

    That looks great! Wow!

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood River

    Erm... am I missing something? Did you delete something? Was this a joke or what? I mean... you are a great writer and just... what?!

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: POP!

    Hello everyone! I just thought I would make a quick post about my site: CLICK HERE! The website is partlye about me, and what I do. If you click the ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Butterfly

    As everyone else as said, gramamr and punctuation are spot on, and the way you managed to speak so gratly about a butterfuly is just increidible. Butterflies are just beautiful, ...

    Mar 6, 2008


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu