User avatar

Aedomir

  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    I love these! The second one doesn't capture my best interests, but no dobut the first is great. The shading spot on and I wish I were that good! Keep ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moral Devour - My first poem

    Oh thanks! I was personifying death, graves and that... Thank you though!

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cold love

    Hiya! A story that lies beneath my heart, of him and a embarrass. The last bit didn't make sense, I liked that ine aside frm the fact it was horribly ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Problems

    Might I remind you that some of these members actually died frm withdrawal symptoms. Leja - I think we all got that. Best of luck!

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: gay or not?

    I agree with everyone else here. Whatever you do don't try and force homosexuality upon them, if they are not homosexual then leave them be.

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The 2050 Superpowers

    I agree with all the points mentioned. No way in hell will it be the US, UK, or India. India isn't really rising to begin with, and the UK and ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Just written story

    35, 000 words? This is only 7... Oh right, this is 35, 000 CHARACTERS! Alright, you clearly have no idea where you are going, there are a lot of missing ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moral Devour - My first poem

    My first poem! Please tell me what you think, I know it is cliche, but I don't really care at the moment. I just wanted to see if I was ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Wayward for Always (Or Vagabond, or The Immortals)

    Oh thanks everyone! This was my faovurite part... lol. I am rewrting the first chapter but I jsut can't put my finger on it...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Wayward for Always (Or Vagabond, or The Immortals)

    Hiya! This is the first part of the revised introduction for my novel, erm... name needed! Thanks for reading, and this is my first attempt at adecent poem. Chapter One: ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Diary of a Villain: Prologue Part 1

    Wow! I will review this in bed tonight, along with part 2... looks great!

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of Thee I Sing

    Hiya! I don't know if I have read anything else of yours. the wonder capitalise the 't'. Alright, after reading this, I will be honest and say I thought it ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    He believed he was right, and so never wanted to repent.

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Problems

    I wondered what was going on... How did I cope without YWS? :lol:

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The 2050 Superpowers

    At the moment, quite clearly the super powers are the USA, China, and the EU (all together). So, who do you think will be the 2050 superpower? If the EU ...

    Mar 10, 2008


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah