User avatar

Aedomir

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alphess: part one [revised as of 2008/03/11]

    I loved this updated version. I can't remeber what the old one was like but let me tell you how much I adore that first paragraph. Others may diagree but ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sun Possesses Great Beauty

    I just reqalised you posted two more. I love them!

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Ever Wayward Progress!

    Introduction Hello everyone! This is the new progress file for my novel. If you know the story you will know I am going through a name crisis. My original title ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for 3/7/2008 Thru 3/20/2008

    76 in... I was only that made when I first started! Then I went mental.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler?

    A mushroom? What?!

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Problems

    I don't mean to patronise, but there is a PHBB help and support forum in case you are having trouble there. You probably knew that already, but still.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Diary of a Villain: Prologue Part 2

    I have read your first, I just thought I would put the crit here: General Impressions Loved it. There's no other way of putting it, just that I loved it. ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K

    If there was a war against any country in the world I would stand and fight for us, but I would never pledge allegiance to the Queen. 1) She has ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    This is just a storybook for you to let rip! I made it fantasy basically so there is no plot to abide by, nor the name of any cities, no ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #10

    Erm... thanks for the crit but have you got against Aedomir?! He will grow on in the story trust me. Put it this way, he is confused about what is ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #5

    I hate it too, ignore this part, lol.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moral Devour - My first poem

    Thanks very much everyone! That's really great if you like it!

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: gay or not?

    I agree. People who often see homosexuality as a problem, have nothing better to say, than as if gay is an offensive term.

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler?

    1) "That". 2) A room 3) Johnny 4) Silence A guessed number 2, lol.

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: gay or not?

    'Gay' isn't an insult. Unforunately, it is for homophobes.

    Mar 11, 2008


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314