User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: Bush Vetoes Bill Outlawing CIA Waterboarding

    Interesting way of putting it... I guess it is like China. No one will stand up to them invading everywhere. I see another WW1 (well obviously not 1!) coming along... ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    This looks great! Although I have hread bad things... aliens come...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: unusual animal thread

    The dog.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush Vetoes Bill Outlawing CIA Waterboarding

    This is turning into a debate...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Problems

    Fair enough, :-).

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: :smt006 Hi everyone

    Hellooo! Nice to see a new face around here! I won't echo what others have said, but PM me if you have a question! ~D'Aedomir~

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vatican Announces New Sins

    Oh, I didn't read it, Insomnia said someihng about wealth. :? Good points though. Greed is fair enough but it is hard to 'measure'. Obscene is also fair enough. Misers ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Problems

    OK calm down, lol. Just thought it mgiht be of help, I don't know a lot about PHBB... Besides, something similar must have happened somewhere else. Sometimes you jsut ened ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Diary of a Villain: Prologue Part 2

    You WILL get published. On one condition, you finish it. So stop reading this and get going!

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 1

    Hiya! I think I saw this but I didn't comment... :? I loved them all... minus the first two. The first one, I think if you just get a better ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Everyone knows you cried last night - the fratellis

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vatican Announces New Sins

    Wealth? So people can't enjoy themselves? They aren't allowed to work for a living and have the potenital to give it away? They can't make the economy work?

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: delete

    Hiya! Just a quick point - be sure to capitalise all 'I's and the first letters of lines. that was washed only to dirty the water. I liked this bit, ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A city dies

    Hiya! Mind if I take a peek? I thought not... I disagree with Artecila, I thought the idablogue was very well done. It flowed nicely and I think your style ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thunder stroke

    I am new to poetry myself, but I will give what advice I can. but didn’t stop the rain. I don't understand this bit. It doesn't really make a lot ...

    Mar 12, 2008


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf