User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: So few posts?

    Is it me or were there hardly any posts yesterday? Because of time zones, the site usually kicks off when I go to bed and I come back to around ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Why does the Kremlin want 3,200 female white mice?

    They are mutating the population into mice so that they can fit into a drainpipe during the nuclear war. The they come out and breed an army of rats to ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K

    I completly agree. I don't like people forcing me to pedge my allegiance because then, it is worthless.

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I guess it's about time I post here...

    Sounds interesting! You sound like a great person. I feel the need to ask whaat your facoruite colour is.

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Society Backup Site

    *bookmarked* Signed up!

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K

    Same here. :-) I know they would not be obliged to enforce it elsewhere, but theoretically, we are swaering allegiance to our queen, so really, so should they. It is ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Love?

    First of all, I'm Mark. I notice you have sbmitted work the same amount as you have reviews. Please could you keep to a 2:1 ratio please! OK, on to ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #13

    You guys have been great so far! Please read this and tell me what you think. It is the ending to Chapter Four: The Vision of Paradise. Chapter Four, Final ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Yay! Remember, Medieval! ~Aedomir~ Through clasped eyes I looked down across the hillside. They were approaching the city. I could let them reach it. I looked upon their vast expanse. ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Bookhabit Unpublished Contest

    This sounds good, but there's one problem... ... I need a book to submit. :-)

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K

    No, they wouldn't, because the Queen is head of state of Britain, and of every other Commonwealth Realm, independently of each other. Laws that are passed here are not passed ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Yay more members! I will add these to the first post. Time period - medieval

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler?

    Mrs because it sounds like 'miss is'.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K

    Yes, it did, and I agree. I think what they are trying to do is bring our country back together and rebuild it's strength. We are slowly falling about, and ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler?

    I get it!

    Mar 12, 2008


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci