User avatar

Aedomir

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Reply with quote Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10, cool but a bit boring. :wink:

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: How to Write Chapters

    Great advice here!

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Commando, that isn't how it works. You add a word onto the previoous passage: Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    darkness

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Matt and Fire's Satan expirence.

    lol! You are a good drawer! That was fun, and I actually get it! Cute.

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    I thik when your status becomes Senior Writer, or Novelist, it will appear when you edit your profile.

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: So few posts?

    That's it! It all seems so clear now! *paces up and down room mumbling stuff to self* Time to plan the invasion... I mean... thanks for the advice! :wink:

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    That's the spirit! Username: 63.94% you can do better! Custom title: tut tut... 50%, well, I can't hate what isn't there. Avatar: 80% Pretty cool actually :wink: Country: 80% lol ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 63.94% you can do better! Custom title: tut tut... 0% Avatar: 0% Put on up! Country: 0% Put one in! :wink: Signature: 70% 30%, but that's unfair because you ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wolf's crit shop: Revamped!

    I know you will be busy with the others, but the recent part of my novel somewhat lacks reviews... Please see it here Thanks! You deserve that shiny blue star ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm in Love #4

    Like I think I said before, you are great at anything you write. This is the end? Oh well, at least we now know you can write Romance! =P I ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a kind of cliched fantasy. Sounds not bad though. =P Ever Wayard

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Post your word count

    Writing a novel? Tell us about them here! Just a bit of basic info, like: Name of Novel: When it was started: Word count: Summary: (only about 50 words!) So ...

    Mar 14, 2008


Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix