User avatar

Aedomir

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kidnapped C1 : Goodbye boring life, hello horror flick

    EDIT: I will post review in a second...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: 3rd Person to Diary, Good Idea?

    I was thinking for my possible trilogy, I could do the first part of each novel in 3rd person, then switch to diary for someone else. They would be the ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    10/10 ZOMG! Epic! I shwat I would be saying if I thought it was good. lol, everything cliched about fantasy in one line. hehe! Our Kindred

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Aedomir stumbled in. "I need a drink..."

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Winning The Battle

    Wow! Thus must have taken forever! Very appreciated.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #13

    Please review! No more will be posted after this!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, the big bang was so big that we went into a parrellel dimension and lived there.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    ~Aedomir The battle soon turned favourable, and the enemies were sent scurrying into the forest. We took our steeds and formed up a line, ready to slaughter the last survivors. ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Ah yes, you said about that. That sounds kind of funny, because it gives away a bit of the plot (if it is about an ex being gay). I woul ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: So few posts?

    Wow, those are nice stats! I was just wondering, we can't keep on posting like this everyday! :-D

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Post your word count

    Nice. I'm loving the titles! They're cool :-D Well, here's mine: Name of Novel: Currently, it is called 'Ever Wayward' When it was started: January 21st, very precise. That was ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques, Anyone?

    Hiya! Please could you take a lok at mine: Here . If you need me to crit anything of yours, just say! Thanks!

    Mar 14, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wolf's crit shop: Revamped!

    Thnaks Wolf, we all love you!

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    racism

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    oops! I meant... Ever Wayward Anyhow, I like yours. I would pick it up and scan the blurb. Nice title :-D

    Mar 14, 2008


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney