User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Racism is a huge problem that might cause bigger problems for Obama if he is put in office... To be honest, the irony is, I think he stands a good ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: One of the top 101 Web sites for Writers for 2008

    Cool! best of luck for '09! (the average age is 17.5, which means a large number of users are older than 18 ) Or (bear with me) we have just ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Hi panic, taxes ARE a big thing with this one... the amount of money we dump into our prisons is an outrageous amount, and for what? a bunch of psycho ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    I would like to join, but I may not be active for a while, exams and that. Name: Simon Age: 14 Appearance: Messy brown hair, tallish, not very strong, warm-coloured ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    28 ) Post chapters of the same novel in different genre forums every time, because you don't want to be genreist. 29) Post pieces in the community forum, because the ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    You mean you're not?

    May 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Child of Ashes: Outcast- Prologue

    Grrr... I see I posted a review on here when I first started... in my dark days. That was very unhelpful I see, so here is my proper version! ^_^ ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    If you would read her argument, she wasn't saying it cost more or less to kill someone. Her argument was that she didn't want her tax dollars supporting the life ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I need a website template. Want to help?

    I would suggest learning a basic programming language such as HTML. It is very simple to use, and you can create some effective websites with it. Also, you could try ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I need a website template. Want to help?

    You can use a custom template on freewebs but it is very hard. It provides no FTP access meaning all files must be uploaded individually, and trust me, with a ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Right. If we can't afford to keep someone, we kill them. Just as an example - who pays for the NHS? Us, the taxpayers. Should we kill all ill people ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Congrats! I might be there... in a few years... one day... Gotta love that review count.

    May 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    I think the purpose is to get rid of the person so they don't try anything funny anymore. But surely, does a prison not do that?

    May 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 2

    Hey Vernon! I will get to the others soon enough, fear not! Anyway, I thought this was a very intriguing chapter; I am interested in the love affair between Eolen ...

    May 17, 2008


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor