User avatar

Aedomir

  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    *yay someone revived it! thank you!* ~Aedomir~ The road to Helm's Deep was slow, even under the pressure to move out. Aedomir bore his armour gracefully, and was forced to ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #13

    Wow, that's a thought... I knew that about the adjectives, but for some reason they just go down without me thinking. I will fix that! I may or may not ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hekategirl's pics!

    The first two aren't exactly good but the firts one's cute! I love the tree!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I like the idea behind it but I reckon you make it more catchy. Still, I like it. It seems like either a romance or a... teenager's romance! I don't ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS meets Lolcatz!

    LOL! I love that cat! Now we are mad!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The Correct way to Write a Script

    Will this help?

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #2

    Oh yes! I want all the crits I can get, thanks for them. This is chapter one as well, the first 3 chapters I am rewriting. That is up to ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey! I'm Mark! I won't echo what others have said, just have a great time and let me know ehn you post your first piece! :smt039 See you about! ~Mark

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    That is great! Thanks, as I have said, I hate this most likely more than you and I feel I can myself love it too. Thank you!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: In the night (a short descriptive passage)

    Hiya, I know this was put up ages ago, but I love descriptive pieces, so do you mind if I take a peek...? A sliver of night descended the bluff ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: gay or not?

    Just a quick note here, but this isn't a debate. What's going on?!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 cute! 'Tis funny...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #13

    Wow Wolf! That must have taken forever to write! Thnaks very much I really appreciate it. I have always had troubles with characterization, I really need to improve on that. ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: 3rd Person to Diary, Good Idea?

    Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. Would it be like someone finding the diary in third person, and then they sit down to read it and that's when ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kidnapped C1 : Goodbye boring life, hello horror flick

    Part One I think I scanned this over a day or two ago when you put it up. growled the one who'd threatened me with the knife This sounds awkward ...

    Mar 15, 2008


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton