User avatar

Aedomir

  • Art & Photography Re: My Fantasy Wolf

    Thank you Izzyeyore!

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    ice creams

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    wet

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    ~Aedomir We cantered back through the fortress, waving our weapons in pride. We honoured like heroes. **short**!

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fantasy Wolf

    Hiya! I did thiese partly for my novel, and was inspired by the 'Save the Wolves' usergroup that I joined. The first is the original that I drew, and the ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: 3rd Person to Diary, Good Idea?

    Fair enough, thanks for the advice Heidigirl!

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: EveryWayward Chapters 1 - 5.3

    By popular request, this is the entire first 5.3 chapters of novel. I haven't had chance to rewrite chapters 1 and 3 yet, but I will do! Thanks!

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #6

    Thanks once again! I'll PM you with everytihng else...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #3

    Again, thanks! I have come a long way since I wrote this chapter, or in fact chapter two also. My favourite parts are chapter four. Thanks!

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Post your word count

    Wow! Was the Nov 07 you started? If so that is remarkable to get all of that by March. :wink:

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    Fair replies everyone, but... It isn't torture because that cannot be helped - unless by killing them, I hear you say. To kill them almost removes their potential punishment, whereas ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Want a Crit?

    I'll get to it :-)

    Mar 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Want a Crit?

    :twisted: me wants blue star! If you need a crit on anything, post a link here. I will pretty bogged down with homework for about 2 days, but I should ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    Aedomir-- Is the point to be humane (and not kill them) or to psychologically torture them with remorse and guilt? Seems like some of you argue against inhumane physical activities ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    60-70 years. If you execute them, then they will lose all of that, and show no remorse nor suffer.

    Mar 15, 2008


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro