User avatar

Aedomir

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pianissimo

    Hey! :wink: Before I get onto grammar, I will just say... In order to incorporate the year into this, just keep away from anachronisms and just set the story at ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New York's New Governor

    I nothing about this, but the fact as stopping someone from holding office because of race or disabiltiy, like Meep said, is disgraceful.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Apparently We All Have A Deathwish.

    lol! I wouldn't have thought a fine would be that dangerous though.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Oh thanks, I'll have a... Whiskey, I think..." Aedomir hit his head against the counter and groaned.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Honest opinion needed.

    Hiya! I will give an honest opinion, but I can be quite harsh I am afraid... Can one say that the same thing that brought one person happiness in the ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Err, hello.

    Hey! Great to see a new face around here, I am sure you will love the place if you enjoy writing. I wn't echo what others have said, that has ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    light

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fantasy Wolf

    Thnaks everyone! I drew this in around half an hour, I have added some fur and will change the nose.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    love hearts

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: question

    I think she means custom title, but you can't get hose until you are a novelist I think.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    me (sorry, I couldn't resist!)

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Symbiotic Relationships

    Hi! Could you crit these pics please: Click Here.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    hoola hoops

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fantasy Wolf

    Thanks again! I was unsure aboutt he nose, it looks too much like a dog. I wil change that. Ii like the second also, but the third is my favroutei. ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wolf's crit shop: Revamped!

    Hi Wolf! I thought you might like to see this one, they are three wolf drawings I did. (well, one that I edited!). Click Here! Thank you!

    Mar 16, 2008


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford