User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writing Tips Re: How many drafts do you do?

    Well, I am on my first 'whole' draft, but I have rewritten chpter one five times and I am still not happy. I decided to just move on and rewrite ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: New Soul #2

    Hiya! staring at her carpeted floor . With a su r prised yelp she fell to floor . Two uses of the world 'floor'. hieght 'height' studeid 'studied' Suddenly, she ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Police: Man forced girl to kill pet cat

    That is horrible! I love cats! I feel sick now, someone should stick a knife into his stomache.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    ~Aedomir I carefully left my horse and proceeded to the knight's tower. While the outside showed signs of a sordid negligence, the inside still showed signs of majesty and wonder. ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fantasy Wolf

    It's supposed to be looking to the right, or its left.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Rum Diary

    This sounds good, what is the story like? Is there like a main plot?

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I suppose I might as well do this..

    Hi! May I be the first to say hello! My name is Mark, or Aedomir, which ever floats your boat. :wink: I'm sure you will have a great time here, ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey all!

    Hi! :lol: We are all crazy! I'm Mark, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have. It's really fun being addicted to YWS, have a great time and ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    I am boring. :-(

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    jam

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    I agree, I have never been so deperate to change my name. lol.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    French

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I believe that if the baby will only be born into a world of hatred and poverty, I say have an abortion. It would only put a lot of lives ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    El Wierdo

    Mar 17, 2008


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson