User avatar

Aedomir

  • Information Desk Archive Re: DO NOT PUT YOUR FULL NAME ON YWS

    Fair enoguh, I believe there is a popular topic in the Writer's Corner abut a pen name with my name on it, I will change that.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    What are they about?

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    Roger sharpened a stick at both ends I don't geddit...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    F - Freddie Mercury

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Noob

    Heya! I do Latin it's really fun :-) If you need to know athing, let me know! I'm Mark, by the way, or Aedomir which ever you prefer. Good luck, ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Captain... Birdseye

    The actor who played Captain Birdseye... is dead... *bows* So passes our lord...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    boy scouts

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fotos de Mexico

    Wow Via! These are really great. I love the ones with the sunset (or sunrise?) over the sea. The palm tree one is gorgeous also. I lvoet he way you ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    lol, random.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #14

    I know, I said I may not be posting anymore of this novel, since I have lost a lot of interest but depending on how many crits I get I ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    Can we stop counting now? I'm on 26.89

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    (yes it is!) 6/10 cool but I don't geddit.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds a bit cliche, but if it looked any good I would pick it up, scan over it and yes, I may buy it. :-) The Voice of Dusk

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 lol, quite cool.

    Mar 18, 2008


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl