User avatar

Aedomir

  • Randomosity Re: This is what happens to an overactive imagination...

    *starts screaming and mumbles something about a noose and suicide*

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, we bought the rug and sold it to a tramp.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: I'm leaving...

    lol

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: I'm leaving...

    I bet that scared you! I won't be on tomorrow... in fact by the time you read this I'll be back probably, hehe! Just going to a friend's house... Last ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Witch

    Mar 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pidgeon Wars: The Land of Nod

    This is very short, but I got bored and wrote this. VERY bored... I doubt I will carry on... thanks for reading! _____________ The land of Nod may seem like ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, they blew up from the power.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler too?

    Riddle 1: All four got wet! Riddle 2: Once Riddle 3: Lunch and Dinner Riddle 4: One Riddle 5: Water Riddle 6: The shadow of the castle?

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    football

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    but if you decide to have unprotected sex, you should face the consequences of your actions. I agree with you on that, but I also still believe that it is ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, a magical machine was made to let us live without eating.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Under age drinking

    Believable. You can be old enough to die for your country, but to young to have a beer. Wow... that's a good point...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Under age drinking

    I thought minimum age was 18? Or is it different over there?

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introductions Bios

    Nice to meet you! I'm Mark, let me know if you have any questions or anything!

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    ~Aedomir When my head finally awaoke, and I lifted my tiresome body from the bed, a crack, something between a pop and a creak sounded. I scanned acrosst he room ...

    Mar 19, 2008


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss