-
Re: Pidgeon Wars: The Land of Nod
Hehe! Me to, in a strange, twisted way.
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Pidgeon Wars: The Land of Nod
lol, thanks everyone!
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Hehe! Cool Jared!
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7/20 creepy....
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Gay people and Adoption
The abnormal behavoir would result in a heavy dose of bullying at school. They can only hide the fact that their parents are gay for so long. They also have ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Again, chances are extremely slim. This isn't a huge part of the argument. If a prostitute gets pregnant, it's her fault. Honestly, why do you think they'd say in health ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: EverWayward #3
Oh thanks Summer! Just a quick warning: The rest up to about 7 or 8 are quite frankly, terrible. But thanks anyway!
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: EverWayward #1
Hehe! Thnaks Summer. Not a long comment, thanks for the crit.
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Does age really matter?
Put it this way, When you send a manuscript to a publisher, you do not have to put your age on, so why should you? You know it doesn't matter, ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Ever Wonder
*just thought I#d bring it back here*
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Ever Wonder DT
Ye, sounds great!
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Worst/Creepiest Music You've Ever Heard
The worst (not creepiest) song is 'The Sharpest Lives' by MCR. No rhythm, just cheap.
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: How do you like your writing to look in a writing program?
lol
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: How do you like your writing to look in a writing program?
I always start writing in size 12 Times New Roman, and then when I finish a chapter I put everything into manuscipt format: courier new, double-spaced, size 12. Chapter headings ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
I know one, and it isn't even all that good. But if you have protection on both ends, if you know what I mean, the chances are extremely slim, so ...
Mar 21, 2008
