User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    Now, Aedomir, that is just an example of bad parenting and actually doesn't relate to spanking. or rather, it relates to an example of physical punishment used abusively. If your ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    You mean the bucket at the start of this pointless thread?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    I don't know. I am 14, and my aunt and uncle came up to stay for a night. We NEVER have breakfast in the dining room, I just have it ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Wolf is going to be gone for a while...

    lol.

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Wolf is going to be gone for a while...

    lol, I'd love to smack your techer with a spear.

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Wolf is going to be gone for a while...

    How come I didn't get a 'Please put this notice in the Official Departure Thread'? Mine just got it locked! I guess that shows ho wmuch I am liked round ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Which one is you? They're both cool! I'm going to Drayton Manor tomorrow, so I'll see if I can get a really bad pic of me :wink:

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    turned to fire and

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    There is no problem with being gay, I'm saying that kids could be bullied if theoir parents are gay. What about this: I went into an orphanage once, and it ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    More or less, yes. This is straying frm the topic slightly, but if the only point of sex is to have children, then that implies there si not point to ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    But maybe they don't want another child. Then maybe they shouldn't be doing something that can result in another child :roll: Dear dear dear... You just haven#t thought this through ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pidgeon Wars: The Land of Nod

    I'm thinking of doing a short story series featuring Milkman and Postman, what ya' think?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Here's another one of me... I look sad :-( I took it about two mins ago. Hehe!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Creepy! They're cool! :wink: ps: This is my 1000th post!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Cobweb

    Hello! My name's Mark, or Aedomir, which ever floats your boat. :wink: Are you writing anything at the moment? Let me know if you have any questions I'd be happy ...

    Mar 21, 2008


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)