User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: Bands Ending With -ay

    Green Day

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Testing Storybook

    B decided that dogs were boring and ate a horse. *meh, I got bored.*

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    I love that dog! I have two cats, one is really timid but here's the other one! His name is Digger-Dee, weird name, but we got him from a rescue ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey James! Welcome welcome welcome... I think it has all been said, but I will be the miserable one and say remember to check out the rules before posting, but ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Easter!

    Happy Easter! My quote: "It is rude not to eat chocolate instead of socializing on Easter."

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it alright to be gay?

    OK, I am sure this has already been done but I couldn't find it if it has. Surprisingly, although there is no justifiable reason for Gay prejudice, it exists, and ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #14

    Thanks both of you! You were right with the translation, I rewrote that. It took a moment to adapt the rest with it, but it was worth it. Thanks both ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A quote to start your book

    I may do, but I would make a quote up frm one of my characters, never frmo ther real world.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    I am going to start a new thread about whther it is OK ot be gay, get these points out and crush 'em. OK that sounded mean.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K

    I personally would love to pledge allegiance to my country, but neither by force nor to a person. The royal family are just ordinary people, with a bit more money ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for losing the game.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    unless the older one is the female because then there'd have to be an age limit.. like 5-6 years or something... I hate sexism like that. Why should the man ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #14

    So not a lot of interest, lol. OK, no more after this.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Throw a party and begin work on part II. What would you do if you became the most famous writer in the world?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Amelia Everline

    Hi! I wonder... worry lines crinkling around his This isn't the best wy to express someone's anxiety. Show us, don't tell us. What do they look like? Why would you ...

    Mar 21, 2008


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro