User avatar

Aedomir

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    amber > 8/10 snazzily good! blacktiger > yup! Just rate the one behind you and post a random thought! Sinobiblio, ruler of the world .

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Inappropriate Storybooks

    SIC - there's a different between sex (within limits, if rated accordingly) and porn... but keep an eye on it.. I don't really want to know the details *shivers* which ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: How do you get negative stars?

    I have had this so many times, lol. I am hated that much, I got -2. I checked the next, two reviews later, I had 3. I just sort of... ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    I feel random, hyper, and I am in the randomness forum. So, what do I do? I will start. I like to eat dog.

    May 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Why You Shouldn't Let Someone Tell You "That's Impossib

    "We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out." --Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles, 1962. They insulted the Beatles, I feel betrayed :shock: XD :-)

    May 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Drake I drew

    Thanks very much everyone for your thoughts, I have improved it, especially the background :-) Mark

    May 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    I know we shouldn't do that, sorry if I did. She has an interesting belief, but her argument is all in all useless because I'm more right than she is. ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: For Fantasy writers- The test

    Here, please try to not post things that are already up.

    May 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Perhaps I am blind. If you have read my posts you will see I gave opinions and backed them up. Fallacy: Hasty generalization, taken out of context, straw man. Excuse ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    yeah... I guess that does count as force doesn't it... I've never really been completely aware that the sex rings could work the way they do... parents selling children? it's ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    clarification please? I still don't see force here... OK. The sex ring. Prostitution circle, sex trade, sex slavery, whatever you call it. A pimp buys these girls (sometimes boys) from ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    remember some women are forced into prostitution and others turn to it out of desperation, against their will. So I hate to argue with anyone [thankfully this is in the ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Can you find me some statistics on this one?? Please and thank you. Sure. Taken from here. From this; the cost of keeping a 25-year-old inmate for 50 years at ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New!!!!

    Hello! I'm Mark, nice to meet you. Your name's quite funny actually, since a while back my friend stole the road sign to a road near me called Abbey Road. ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five important questions.

    3.Anyone watch Doctor who? Pfft, Doctor Who is sci-fi for people who like Eastenders. *has childish fit* I'll be watching you for that... I'll be watching... :evil:

    May 21, 2008


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse