User avatar

Aedomir

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Oh, Corrie 1

    Hiya! I haven't read this... I turned my gaze to her; her pale body I would change the first 'her' to a 'Corrie'. She was staring at space with wide ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Firearris in pastels

    Hehe! I loved that effect with pastels, I am terrible with them. :wink: Nice drawing! Love the background, the effects, etc. My only problem is the skin tone on the ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Worthy of Love

    Hiya! Mind if I take a look? Thought not... I loved the opening paragraph, very well written, and an excellent catch. gift, to much 'too', homophone :wink: Ignorant of their ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: All in the Families

    Hi! Let's see... Waking in a mound of sheets and blankets Danni let out a sigh. Removing the blanket So a mound of one blanket? The first sentence leads me ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Him

    As much as I love he way you portrayed everything here, it feels more so... dramatic writing, mostly because of the lack of fluidity within the lines. I would consider ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lemon Sonata

    Hiya! Just a few suggestions: along my arms yet cannot picture I reckon an 'I' should go after 'yet'. It doesn't make sense as it stands. I loed that poem... ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Torture

    Umm...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    OK this is getting VERY off-topic and confusing...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    We will harm the bacteria by killing it.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it alright to be gay?

    The world is overpopulated anyway.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    In which case do not talk about things you do not know of. Bacteria doesn'#t stop growing unless you kill it.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it alright to be gay?

    Contradictions between the gospels mean nothing, as they are the same story told by different people, and mistakes could easily be made. Do you realize what you just said? You ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    I love that picture! You took that? I think it is beautiful! Not much to say, sorry! Love it! ~Mark~

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it alright to be gay?

    Ah yes! Further example. I do not hate the bible, but people who use it as a weapon/shield I have no time for.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    So, by your standards, building a house is no different from building a park bench in the beginning stages? No. The egg cell is multiplying to form a child, while ...

    Mar 23, 2008


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain