-
Re: Any Excuse To Party: 1000+ Posts In One Day
The thing about it is--and Nate as well as the rest of the Mod Squad have been watching this--the quality of posts haven't decreased at all. If anything, they're amazing. ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Saint's Corner
These look gurd!
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
Good point Sureal. Straight to the point!
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Sunshine Boy
Wow! I loved that! The imagery was great, and I remain unsure what it symbolizes (which I am sure it does) but it is great, because it makes me think ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
I personally stronly deny the existence of Heaven and Hell. It is by far too unrealistic, and who is to say that what we believe to be the concepts of ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 2 (Revised)
I said I would get to it! Tell me where to go after this... me confused :? first thing you noticed. This doesn't fit, I would stick to 3rd person ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Play House [Part #01]
I didn't understand much of it, but I loved it nonetheless. It cought my attention, and I do not know whether it is symbolic, but wither way I really liked ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple
I loved this! It was hilarious! I could just picture this scene, and more or less everything that was going on. The fact that it was mostly dialogue added to ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: mmm...shiny :)
You seriously made these?! They are great! You must have spent a lot of time with these, and to a very successful end! I love the third and lst one ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Child Of The Flame - A short story
Hiya! So, what competition do I have? :wink: "Jase!" I screamed, between splutters, as the thick, pungent smoke slowly smothered my breath, "Where are-" You need not the first comma! ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Oh Corrie (2)
Hiya! I just read part 1 and I loved it to bits. Let's see if you can keep uup the impression. made a silver trail to the cement below. Replace ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
I have bought a copy of the Tolkien Encyclopedia, and some unfinished Numenor Tales. Should be just fantastic for inspiration! I know I shouldn't be saying this... but Tolkien is ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey Iluvialover and Cory! Nice to see you about, have a great time! We are all very friendly... as you see, too friendly. :wink: Enjoy!
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
I agree. I have always been atheist, and have treated 'Christmas' as just a name, I mean, what do presents have to do with religion? They derived from traditions, but ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
Christmas isn't about religion anymore. Nearly all my friends are atheist, and two are from Islamic backgrounds. They all celebrate Christmas.
Mar 24, 2008
