User avatar

Aedomir

  • Art & Photography Re: Lindt Love

    lol, I love it! Just think, they will be eaten soon... MWAHAHAHA! That would be a good advertsiement :wink:

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would you rather be deaf, blind, or mute?

    I would lose a limb. But if we had to choose frm of those... mute, anyday.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    That's called the commercial, politically correct junk that is thrown in to holidays like this. Since when have elfs been politically correct? They are called veritbrately challenged people .

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Id like to point to all the people that say that heaven and hell are unrealistic. The world is unrealistic my friends. Look at it! If this place can exist, ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody!

    Hehe! Nice to meet you, I'm Mark, or Aedomir which ever floats your boat. What genres do you like to write? I don't have a clue what you're talking about ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Song of the Divine

    Oh thanks Pickle! This was meant to be more of a tale, and it will be included in my novel, as it will be very important, but thanks. Did you ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Song of the Divine

    Thank you KotN!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: um...Hey..

    May we ask it is to be! Nice Japanese, lol. Hey, my name's Mark, or Aedomir, which ever floats your boat. I hope you have a great time here, I ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 1-Defeat

    I know of Naruto, but nothing else. :? Anyhow, let's have a look. Momo could do nothing but watch the steel blade pierce her stomach and slowly begin to slice ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Ever Wayward Progress!

    Thank you! I have a reader :-D

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Song of the Divine

    I wrote this earlier, as a bit of history for my world. Tell me what you think! I will continue if I get some positive feedback. This was very adventurous ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Hehe! Hello Kix! Nice to meet you, I'm Mark, or Aedomir, whcih ever you'd prefer. What genres do you write? Anything in particular? I am more of fantasy freak, and ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #4

    Thanks again AoD!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Honor

    Woah! That's loads of words per day! O am lucky to get 250 down each day! Well done on passing 50k, that might not happen to me for months.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Despair

    Hehe! I liked those lymerics! The second is a little bit out of rhythm, and the title is spelt wrong, but aside frm that I loved it!

    Mar 24, 2008


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger