User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would you rather be deaf, blind, or mute?

    I'd rather be blind that way I could see the real people I meet. What? That doesn't make sense! :wink:

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Acacia Lore

    Wow that's really good for a computer! Add some colour to make it more appealing; shouldn't be hard if can do this! :-) Great!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    Sigh... It appears ther are two sides here: Those who would hide behind the bible and blame it for their own lack of concience. And those who can either justify ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?

    Bob. Well obviously.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Zekyll #1

    Sheesh Jared, how many stories have you got going now?! Hehe, let's have a look; how powerful is Verdine any[s]who[/s] ? 'Anyway'? His tattered rags [s]that[/s] were loaned to him[s] ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody!

    I like your avvie nb!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    My entire reasoning for not being gay is in the Bible, so if I can't use that, I have no argument other then that I oppose being gay. I guess ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    :-( See you when you're back!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Look at this!

    I really like it! My only concern is the weird criss-cross lines on the cheek, just smudge it a bit to get rid of that :wink: Love it!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Thank you Galatea, that is exactly what I am getting at.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    Paolini... has no idea how to write a book. This left the director a bit of a problem really.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Month of March 2008 Updates

    These have all been great so far, you haven't let us down!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Write with me???

    Well, put me in!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Ah, Pascal's Wager.... I hate that arguement. What most people fail to realise is that a huge theme in religion is 'right intention'. If you only preach out of fear ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Since when have elfs been politically correct? They are called veritbrately challenged people. PLEASE tell me that that was a joke. No it wasn't, but you came up with it. ...

    Mar 25, 2008


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing