User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: BSL is it right?

    Anyhow, I believe this is very bad. That is like saying, a lot of immigrants come to the UK or wherever and create trouble. Should we then just shoot all ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Excuse To Party: 1000+ Posts In One Day

    The thing about it is--and Nate as well as the rest of the Mod Squad have been watching this--the quality of posts haven't decreased at all. If anything, they're amazing. ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    lol, agreed. Moreover, when the best actor is the CGI dragon, I think it is clear that there will be doubts.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 6,000 posts

    lol. I take it that was intentional irony :-) (or hipocrisy, whatever.) :-D

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Refugees... Bad News

    Oh well... we have YWS!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Just becuase its a cell dosn't mean its not human. Taking a potental life is still taking life. Do you take antibiotics? Ever? Injections? They kills cells. If it could ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Evolution of a Writer (Sureal's History of Writing)

    Now I feel inadequate. :oops: *sigh* why aren't I more interesting like this?

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would you rather be deaf, blind, or mute?

    Oh right... I agre :oops:

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: love

    I would agree with niteowl here. Love is both a common and difficult thing to write about, and I would recommend that you read a few more first. I think ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Playlists

    I just listen to the Foo Fighters, I must make a playlist! :wink:

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 6,000 posts

    You are crazy!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Woman President

    What difference does the gender hormones we have whcih define us as man or woman make?! Really, Bush is terrible, can't get much worse really. Not to mention they are ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About me.

    Nice too meet you! A lot of info there... hello! So... what do you like to write? I do French too.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points Turned Off For Storybooks & Debate Group (Updated

    Good idea. People like *cough* won't keep getting really high points for posting the storybook section, lol. The rest of us stand a chance now! :-)

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Book Thief is quite the book, isn't it Aedomir? It's depressing... Sad Yes it is... Nazis and all that. I just got to the bit with the Jew in ...

    Mar 25, 2008


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47