User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writers Corner Re: Is it allowed...?

    Ye, that was what I was worries about. I just won't be able to do it then... *sigh*

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    A further example would be dogs. They have sex for pleasure, and posess the same sexual desire as humans.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Said?

    Yes, it is. The present tense would be 'say'.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Hmm...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Is it allowed...?

    The thing is, during November (NaNoWriMo), I will be laid down with coursework and exams. Would I be ableto do it in say, October, but just one month?

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Nor do we know what it feels like to be a penguin. We do not have the ability to live in the depths of the water - we can't even ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I've made another thread to dicuss this. Just to conclude... we are animals, juts a differnt form and slightly more advanced... come to think of it... We evolved from monkeys, ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    In another debate on abortions, we got into the whole 'animals are equal to humans' (don't ask how!) so, what are your views? Do you think animals shoudl have the ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Why not? We are animals.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 meh.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    How about this: We kill animals to eat; only we benefit with food. We kill embryos for our convenience.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I know the feeling Adna. I might do the same soon. See you later!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Excuse To Party: 1000+ Posts In One Day

    Oh ye, I know, still, no need to make a fuss :wink: I agree with you. I've heard that it has improved greatly, in facvt, I believe it has in ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Month of March 2008 Updates

    Hm, interesting idea. I would be for it, but I am sure we could live without it. The bookstore sounds great, by the way.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Month of March 2008 Updates

    What is the photo gallery? I'm guessing not a lot of new people like myself know much about it...

    Mar 25, 2008


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern