User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    As for human evolution, the Bible specifically says that they were created as they are. The bible said this... the bible said that... you treat it like evidence.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    I was just wondering that... I came onto this page and saw that... :?

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    So you believe in theistic evolution? Even the bible allows that. Thing is though, we have evidence to prove that we evolved, less can be said about the bible. God ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I want to get one thing straight with you people. How do you not see that abortion is the most selfish thing ever divised!??! There is a child in your ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Huddle

    Welcome!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Write with me???

    Nice title!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Archives

    Hehe! I wish I had been in TYWC :-(

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, Here to introduce myself!!!

    Hey Randi! Nice to meet you, I'm Mark, or Aedomir, which ever floats your boat :wink:. So... you like writing? Of course! What genres? Writing anything at the moment? Remember ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    angels

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Month of March 2008 Updates

    I agree with Suzanne, a photo gallery would make us more individual as opposed to just usernames and an avatar, if that's fair to say.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Come on. Are we supposed to release all out livestock? Yes. I will explain later.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bad Neko

    I like it. Not great, but a nice cartoon. You should have a go at doing some more also.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Greenhouse: Feb. 29

    I love them! My favourite has to be number 3, it looks so real and cool! Do you do these often? You should. They're all great, so beautiful.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Ever Wayward Progress!

    Oh thanks. I like it, but then again, this is my first story, :-)

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 6,000 posts

    I know, I'm annoying. *sigh* I guess I don't here enough jokes :wink:

    Mar 25, 2008


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes