-
Re: Are we really any better than animals?
Being a Christan I loose nothing if i'm wrong, but gain everything if i'm right. That rather poor theory is known as 'Pascal's Wager'. But what it fails to take ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Cats or Dogs
lol. My cats have two moods, one day they just sleep and eat, the next they are runnigna round. They are too friendly :-D
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
I bet your mother was upset because she wanted the baby. Someone else may not. By the way, sorry about what happened :-(
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
Hey, mark. Please chill. Its a debate. Not a christian bashing party. Cool it. Evalotion is what you believe and inteligent creation is what we believe. Actully try to disprove ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Rap is...
They forgot the 'c' on the front of rap when they made up the name. Sorry, just my thoughts there :wink:
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Commando, are you going to say anything that doesn't involve religion?
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
I don't mean to offend any muslim people. The reason i think it was satan beacuse it actully says in the bible that satan apears like an angel. And i ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Are we really any better than animals?
Sure, but that would take an insain amout of time. Not like 4 billion year but more like 100000000000 trillion trillion years. Lol. Ok, you gave some supporting stuff for ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Cats or Dogs
Cats! Dogs are too... lazy and boring.
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Are we really any better than animals?
That was probably destroyed in the Flood, which, by the way, Noah's ark has been found on...Mount Ararat!!! Where the Bible said it landed. No it hasn't. They found a ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Sorry for the double post I will be gone from Friday to Sunday, away in Paris! I'll miss you!
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Beach
I really like it, but it doesn't strike me very much. It seems just like a well-taken piture of a beach. Still, not bad!
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Are we really any better than animals?
I choose not to believe the whole "Apes evolve to humans" thing, despite evidense. And this is the problem I have with faith. If you just uncritically accept the wild ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
His post gave me an idea. Why don't you come up with a unique holiday of your own? You could incorperate things you love about Christmas, like the gift exchanging, ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Write with me???
Oh yes, me in!
Mar 26, 2008
