User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Well, in the UK it is... where did Soda come from? Bicarbonate (did I spell that right?) of soda?

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Agreed Kelsi. But the challenge following that will be something like this: "She should have thought about that before she had sex." Well maybe we should learn frmo our mistakes, ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Derek >> If you don't like this debate then don't contribute. We have our opinions but I think it is interesting to hear and challenge them.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Agreed Sureal. Hell exists because Jesus said it does. That's enough for me. So you would just do what some guy said 2000 years ago, rather than thinking for yourself? ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Soda is just weird.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    I certainly don't remember. Now, You're entire argument revolves around pain, and yet we can't even really ask a child if it hurts. The kid's crying constantly anyway, we can't ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Pop is more common in the UK, (we never say Soda!) but even then, I never say it. I just say what it is. If it is a Coke, I ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    I just noticed this: Here's a question why ya think it rarer in the UK? As you know, I live in the UK and I believe it is mainly because ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    He basically told me that's why he's still a virgin, because he is scared of what a girl would say when he saw his penis. (keep in mind this is ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I'm back! Paris is not like its made out to be... a bit... trampy. Excuse the bluntness :wink:. See ya Adna!

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New! Hall of Fame of Extraordinary Young Writers

    Cool...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    But if it wasn't for the seed, the plant wouldn't be there. Like if it wasn't for the mothers body, the baby wouldn't be there. No seed, no plant. No ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Which is why I am not religious. I just want to be a good person, live a good live and do good things for both myself and others. That's all. ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize Pot?

    I don't know. I'm not for drugs, but at the end of the day, it should be their choise what they do to their body. I never want to take ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?

    Yeah, but your ignoring the buatiful places of the earth. Just look at the wonder of the Grand canyon, the sky, the planets, the ocean. even the deserts and mountines. ...

    Mar 27, 2008


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill