User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Really? I am sure that Jesus did exist, I thought we had evidence or soemthing... I don't believe what he preached, but ye... I'll check it out.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Google turns out the lights

    I was in Paris at the time. City of lights and they didn't do it. London did though!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?

    I like the 'X Factor', and really just shows how there is talent out there that needs to be found. Although, it can just be an excuse to get loads ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Yes, that's right. Our '0CE' is actually wrong, if we base it frmo Jesus' birth. We should be in the 1970's or something.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Thats what i've just said >.> I'm not longer debating when its pointless. Also if you like to hear them and challange them do a bit of a better job. ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Exactly.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    He existed! If you look in the History books, if you pick up his bones, etc etc. What he preached though, I believe to be false. Yes, we have evidence ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Where I come from, if you ask for a Coke, they give you a Coke.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    If you are a Christian, you don't have to believe in anything.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    It doesn't make sense though, that's the point. Also, it soudns right because people around you say it.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Look, Derek. Jesus existed, that is undeniable, OK, he existed. Whether any of the stuff he said was true, remains a different story. It makes perfect sense.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Clouds Above Me Don't Realize It's Spring

    Its been like 5 degrees here since about November, :-)

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Agreed. There is no religion in Christmas anymore.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Meh, Coke and Pepsi are more or less the same. So what happens? When you go to a bar you say; "Can I have a soda please?"?? I mean, how ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    I don't see any reason why it shoudln't be allowed.

    Mar 31, 2008


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening