User avatar

Aedomir

  • Art & Photography Re: Black Rose (coloured)

    That is very nice. Perhaps you could put in some colour? I am finding that my eyes are being lost through the so many lines, and some basic colour or ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    Ye, lol. I found Spain and France's songs appalling yet funny :-)

    May 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Look at this! Click here! It's another 'spoiler'. I mean, just look at him! Scroll down to the video, and watch it. It is so cheap, he really thinks he ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    *shivers* I saw it, but the trouble is, it isn't about songs any more. If it were, we might have come around half away, but oh no, we came joint ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Niagara Falls

    Wow, this is great picture. I have only a few concerns. I feel the trees about it detract too much from the actual falls - these should be cut down ...

    May 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 042. Tinfoils, Earth Sans Soil [rewritten]

    Hi Imp! Sorry I took my time getting to this - let's hope my feedback can be of some help. Fleeting melody I feel this should be plural, since you ...

    May 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 5 (Part One)

    Hiya! I will remain loyal to this thing, because I enjoy it so much :-) Anyway, I have put the grammar and recommendations on line-by-line nitpicks into a Word '03 ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual relationships in universities

    As long as I'm paying for their apartment, their tuition, ect., I will tell them not to date anybody more than five years older than them. But if they're earning ...

    May 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 4

    I haven't read this yet? Woah... please tell me I’m not crazy This seems awkwardly worded. How about 'please don't tell me I'm crazy'. I think it flows better. I ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    This is something I came up with, which comes with a novel-size idea. Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun 1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right. ...

    May 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: We are all Sociopaths #1 - Prologue

    Thanks both of you - those reviews were very helpful. I don't really know where this is going myself yet, so thanks for the advice :-) -Mark EDIT: I have ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    7/10 sure why not? :-P Eat the cattle... their feet are conspiring to overthrow us *shift eyes*

    May 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual relationships in universities

    We should remember, that the majority of people at universities are 'legally' classed as adults and most are socially that anyway. These are really just adults teaching adults, not teachers ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Aedomir, Nobody is going to argue with you if your "points" are illogical (and they are, as Snoink thankfully pointed out). You need to consider her criticisms and revise your ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Where is the bloomin' pizza?

    May 22, 2008


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae