User avatar

Aedomir

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Forget Grammar Advice (Not this one!)

    When you write, people will be saying to you 'Avoid alliteration' or 'prepositions should never be at the end of a sentence'. To a limit, I would say: Ignore them. ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 I don't geddit.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    I am sure the bible does cover itself up, but the trouble is when you compare it to Science and Logic. They are very different things, but either side believes ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Ye, I agree. I hate Eminem and 50 cent. Just cheap, and they actually think they can sing. All rappers do is dance and say a few words in a ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    When my friends come round, I jsut say: Me: You wanna drink? Friend: What ya' got? Me: Coke... Fanta... juice... squash... I think it makes more sense. Soda is so ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?

    Sadly, I feel that is true. I do enjoy, I have to admit, the X factor auditions where the terrible singers are having a go at Simon Cowell.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: First Annual YWS Literary Awards

    I have cast my vote!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    That is the biggest flaw in Christianity, contradiction.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Drake I drew

    It doesn't really have a name, but it will do. Anyways, here it is! It's not great, but this is a product of boredom. I don't like the bridge and ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do any make you nauseous?

    Oh yes, Hostel... How can we forget Saw? That is not sick, it is twisted, wrong and just horrible!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do any make you nauseous?

    Oh yes... Last king of Scotland was sick...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    ^You coppied my line! Nah, it's a simple and common joke, I don't care. I didn't know you said that, :wink:

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd take a picture and slowly back away. Then see a psychiatrist (did I spell that right?). What would you do if some mental horses tried to eat you?

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?

    That's TV for you. :wink:

    Mar 31, 2008


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid