User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    I do not believe they are criminals OR victims. They don't have to be a prostitue, but then again, why shouldn't they? Maybe they enjoy it? Of course, many are ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Yes, Aedomir, that would be my response. In response to you, she needs to suffer the full consequences to really learn from her mistake. Abortion, while causing huge amounts of ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    I don't want to beat up for saying this, but why would you celebrate a CHRISTIAN holiday if you weren't christian? Because it isn't a Christian holiday anymore, it is ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How long does your editing take?

    I wa just wondering, because my target is around 130000 words and I am guessing it will take around 4 months to get cleaned up, after finished, how long does ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    **Ye, just weave your way in. Maybe you just found the city or summin, up to you :wink: Anyhow...** ~Aedomir Time flew by, and I felt energy seep from my ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: New Change: Everyone Is An Adminstrator

    Erm... Would this be April Fools? EDIT: Tis past 12 Nate! Fool! That must be the annoying thing about hosting people frm different timezones :wink:

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Slight Changes to Default Template, March 2008

    I really like what you have done, but the only thing is the black buttons. They seem a bit unfitting, but I am sure we can get used to them.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Clouds Above Me Don't Realize It's Spring

    You complete cynic. Ha!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Re: The Many Sides of Life

    Aedomir--WTF stands for What The F*** I know that, but I was wondering how it was relevant, but I am sure it is, hehe!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Books From a Guy's POV

    Adrian Mole. Written by a Woman in a boy's POV. Children's books, but fun.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?

    More or less, Pop Idol.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Forget Grammar Advice (Not this one!)

    *coughs* You're not talking about breaking grammar rules. You're talking about set stylistic processes. But yeah. For that, bre adventurous! ;) You are picky :P hehe, but yes!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Forget Grammar Advice (Not this one!)

    I agree. Don't take any of this too seriously, it's just that if you get worried that one of your sentences reads up 'fragment, considering revising' know that if it ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Forget Grammar Advice (Not this one!)

    Oh yes! That isn't what I meant, keep the basic grammar rules, but I mean, who are you if you just mimick grammar authors?! :-D

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 me likes it!

    Mar 31, 2008


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro