User avatar

Aedomir

  • Media Reviews Re: The Legend of Drizzt

    Tut tut... do I sense a lack of Lord of the Rins loyalty here? Hehe, just kidding. I must read this, it looks great.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Eragon - A book of plagiarism?

    I know I know... I am hogging the debate forum... But what do think? I thought this might be interesting. Do you think that Eragon is more or less just ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Hailey! It's all been said... so... just welcome! PM me if you have any questions. I'm Mark, nice to meet you.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, call me Lunah.

    Hey! I like Harry Potter too :wink:. I agree, I think Eragon is terrible, :-D but welcome to the site! As I am sure you know, we have an art/photography ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    Yes, I agree. In the case of forced prostitution, the victim would be the prostitute and the criminal would be the pimp. Otherwise, I think it is fine. They just ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Leona Lewis

    Didn't she reach American number one a few days ago?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Happy birthday SPEW!

    Cool! Well done! Tis an April Fools group :wink: How many candles shall I bring?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Slight Changes to Default Template, March 2008

    Dynamo: April Fools!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    How generous of you Aedomir, we'll lift the segregation immedietely *grumbles*. Sorry, I was just trying to say there is no real debate either way... What I mean is, I ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Sorry, I was in a bit of a rush, I have edited it :oops:

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 1,000,000 Lit Journals! (April Fools)

    Hehe! Trust me, if this was true, I think you would be more than a bit happy Nate :wink:. Nate is just toooooo good at April Fools!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Ye, he doesn't seem to understand how beggars can't even express themselves. He doesn't even give to charity. Hard life? No.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    The only problem I can see, is if they wish to take it further. I.e. if they propose to get married or have children, cultural traditons and religions could clash. ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    If you are having sex with somebody who you don't love, something is seriously wrong. You do realise that this could potntially result in a child, right? Every heard of ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I am sorry but you don't understand, you will only truly be able to if you were homosexual, I suppose. At the end of the day, you cannot help who ...

    Apr 1, 2008


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World