User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's a fool!

    Really? :-D Not to mention... I OWN TIME! BWAHAHAHA! *cough*sorry*cough*

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: New Change: Everyone Is An Adminstrator

    I escaped!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's a fool!

    Tht must be the annoying thing about hosting people frmo different timezones :wink:

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's a fool!

    Hehe, ye. At least, he's a fool over here Kit, he's something like 6 hours behind us I think.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: AMAZING video footage

    A spoof of what though?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Well for a start, they a multi-millionaires. Have they lived on the streets, begging for money? No. They haven't got a clue.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: best tip!!!*^*

    Same here... ~Mark

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Lolmonkey!

    :-D

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Everybody I have ever met celebrates christmas. I would write more but I am bit short for time, sorry!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    I have listened to it. I wouldn't call it terrible if I hadn't. They are awful role models and genuinly believe they have had a hard life. Poor them.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: garden of dead gods

    #1 I like it, nice angle. I would take off the background bit though. #2 Again, nice but it seems a bid lost among all the leaves and tree. #3 ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Friends

    I will echo what Kenpachi said. I don't see any similies here. Also, yes the topic is a very hard one to do, because it is done so often. Don't ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: lies

    Hi, long time no see! First thing I will say is to use capital letters at the start of each sentence, as with prose as with poetry. this thing you ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: AMAZING video footage

    Erm... is this real ... oh, April Fools :wink:

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 I worship you.

    Apr 1, 2008


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights