User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    *sigh* You are a teenager. Not to mention, this is a debate not a conversation.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Yes, bad music. Since when were all rappers multi-millionaires? Only the extremely successful ones are, and that doesn't mean they've all had an easy life. Yes, about 2 have been ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Freedom Fighters

    ‘Run ! Why the space? ‘Shit!’ Mark cursed, The dialogue is unnecessary, just say that he cursed (Hehe, Mark's my name!) come on’ comma after 'on' :wink: for the sake ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Some other time honey (April Fools!)

    Firstly, grammar. That entire first stanza is one sentence, and the second doesn't even have a full stop. Also, it only needs a capital letter if it is at the ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    Click 'EDIT' and scroll down.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Oh yes, I know. That's when abortions come in... I don't believe in teenagers having sex willy-nilly but I think adults can.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Why should your parents need to approve of it?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I was having a look and I noticed Adnamarine is in there four times.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An Extract (EDITED: again)

    Hey guys! This is just a recently written extract from part of my novel. I just wondered what you thought of it. It won't make sense even if you have ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: New Change: Everyone Is An Adminstrator

    I'd laugh if were admins all along.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    And if they did drop out of schools, what kind of a role-model is that?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    This is for NaNoWriMo XxxDo. You have to write 50,000 words in one month (November). Well done with yours though!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dreamed of Hell

    I really enjoyed that! I loved all the negatives you used, but it bothers me how you used 'dead/death' so much along with 'bloody' and 'kill'. The theme was nice ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Jack's NaPoWriMo Thread

    Well Jack, you are really good at poems. Do you do many? Wasteland I like the capital letter here. Generally, I liked number one. Great imagery and I enjoyed all ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragon Rider of DOOM and CHAOS!

    Hehe! You know, as random as this is, I will actually give a proper crit. Mathas stops walking. He has seen something Change in tense, ther a few more too. ...

    Apr 1, 2008


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter