User avatar

Aedomir

  • Art & Photography Re: Batman the Maid.

    lol! :lol: I like this, although you can see the white marks and te background is very blurry. Not bad though! I can never do this type of thing... ~Mark

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bella's Belt (and ribbon and stuff, left on the ground)

    I really love them all actually! Very nice! The last one grabbed my attention, I loved all the cool effects and so it looks like they are just floating in ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: scribble monsters.

    Hehe, they aren't bad, or at least, most... I like the guy with the purple sunglasses, very nice style there. Also, the two blue guys. The shading is nice, and ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    I agree with Stella and Sureal. Why on earth does the American government just let people buy guns? Surely if no one had guns there would be no need for ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel-chan wanted to see

    Wow I really love that! ~Mark

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Returns: Saturday, April 5

    I won't miss it, like I did all the others! So... do we just go to that link and it will play at that time?

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wildfire

    Wow! I really enjoyed that! I love to read poetry, but when it comes to reviewing it, I leave a lot to be desired. So, let's have a look! I ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Forgot to Say Hello

    Hey! I am sure you are familiar with the rules, but remember to check 'em out. :wink: Have a great time! My name is Mark, and you have been a ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we be allowed to use hybrid embryos?

    I agree. But there are many people who fear what could happen, and I don't know why.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we be allowed to use hybrid embryos?

    I was watching the news last night, and I saw that in the UK, we have created hybrid embryos by inserting human DNA into a cow egg. They are only ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Drake I drew

    Thanks!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An Extract (EDITED: again)

    Thank you! It doesn't make sense because there is a crucial chapter before this that I haven't posted. The two men in the hut were supposed to be the new ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    I wouldn't. I will never let any of my children have that. When they are older, I will give them that choice, for I believe they deserve to have a ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    No. My opinions can be reduced to rap is crap because: Rappers believe they should be pitied. They believe nobody has had a harder life than them. They believe they ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Go to the information desk...

    Apr 1, 2008


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon