User avatar

Aedomir

  • Art & Photography Re: Squidward!

    Hehe! I just love that. Nice style. I love that face, it's like a mirror! ~Mark

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    I agree, I have always seen circumcision as the easy way out.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fairy Dust

    I love the effect, very cute indeed :wink: I would just say make it a little larger, but I love it otherwise! ~Mark

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    granted but then it burns and you die. I wish I had a social life.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    But what if the child hates it, and wishes their parents hadn't done it? You talk like there is only one choice.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lightbulb!!

    What I love about it, is that it's different . Cool!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Brown

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Poem

    ! :lol: ! I was talking to a lizard Who smelled like poop. I said, "Go to hell!" And he did But then I fell in love with it And ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm Freezing in Here

    I love it! That was briliantly bad that it was... good!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we be allowed to use hybrid embryos?

    I thought there's be more opposition than this...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy!

    I was going to do this...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    So... erm... where were we?

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Make Your Hero!

    Did he? I didn't know that. It's not great but I find it fun to play around with :-D

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Make Your Hero!

    I found this cool thing on the internet the other day, where you make your own hero. It can be fantasy, superhero... loads of things really. Have a look: Click ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: March 2008 aka Somebody Spiked The Punch (Stats)

    Wow! I love these stats! Woot! Go London! What I can't understand is why we have had less members but.... Wait a minute! Lowest Since November '08 and far below ...

    Apr 2, 2008


You're a hairy, wizard!
— EllieMae