User avatar

Aedomir

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    sweet

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: favorite music

    Oh... Queen The Fratellis The Guillemots Foo Fighters Pink Floyd The Beatles Embrace Red Hot Chilli Peppers Arctic Monkeys Oasis The Killers Snow Patrol Radiohead ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Love and Joy

    Hey! I loved this, a very sweet poem. No matter what they say I reckon either a period or comma at the end here. Fighting the urge to fall. I ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moral Devour - My first poem

    Thank you very much! I am proud of myself now :-D

    Apr 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy!

    So that would be 3.4 pages per day... I guess I am too far behind now--it being the third day. :wink:

    Apr 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Poppies

    Thise was very nice. Aside from the comma mistake ashleylee pointed out, I found one mistake: girls head. Posessive--apostrophe :wink: I will echo what others said, it is very short ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    I can understand the concept of letting people protect livestock, but for example, in the UK, you need a valid reason, and self-defence wouldn't count. Guns do far more damage ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    ^I believe the appendix did have a use in the caveman days, but it's gone now. I forgot what it was. No, we never needed it. I believe it is ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Poem

    No, but hey! 1 You are my lovey guppy, Come here and eat my puppy. They call it puppy love, I like my new glove. 2 Once upon a time, ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Uses Digital Camera Reflective (DRC) Technology

    I'm sure I posted something in this thread... Maybe I am just going mad :shock:

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Wallpapers

    These are really nice, well done! I love them all, but my only concern is that the second is a little... busy. I find the white not standing out enough, ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    Wow! I love them they are brilliant . I love the second the most, such a great feel to it. Superb angles yada yada yada... ~Mark!

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: March 2008 aka Somebody Spiked The Punch (Stats)

    Also, Aedomir posted plenty, and he's only from Jan. :lol: Ye, I'm a little obsessive :wink: Still, not bad stats, eh? ~Mark ps: I have been told this is spam, ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I Just Finished My First Rough Draft EVER!

    Congrats! How long is it? What's it called? Well done, you should be pleased with yourself! ~Mark

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YOU.youngwriterssociety.com

    That's cool! :-D Thanks Nate!

    Apr 3, 2008


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault