User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writers Corner Re: I Just Finished My First Rough Draft EVER!

    Ye. Take Lord of the Rings! He wrote that for his children, got it pulbished around ten years later.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Never-ending love

    Heya girlie! Just a couple of things before I review this: Please make sure you do at least two reviews before submitting anything, that way, you will get more people ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    Hey Pi! Nice to meet you, I'm Mark, or Aedomir, whatever you prefer :wink:. I love perfectionists, we all are really, aren't we...? I am sure you will have a ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    slacker

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There

    Yep, tis! Hey Ash. So... what do you enjoy writing? I take it you are a writer, it being YWS and all :wink:. Have a great time and all that... ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What would you call spam?

    I ask because it was in a thread recently, that I posted something in the Lounge that I thought was relevant, but I was told otherwise... So... what would you ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy!

    Ye, I use Celtx, great program. I am on 12 pages I think, which is great because I was 3 yesterday!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I Just Finished My First Rough Draft EVER!

    *sigh* Why write something no one will read? :wink:

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    Crime in Europe may be higher The crime percentage in the USA is a lot larger than the UK, hence my reasoning against guns.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    They aren't criminals in the UK but in the US it is highly illegal. You may be right, but I was led to believe it was just street prostitution that ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A Proper Debate!

    Isn't this what most debates are like?

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    I can think of an example that holds a very large part of the bible. The hebrew word which we translated as 'virgin' could also mean 'prostitute'. It is all ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    But really, I don't think you're born with it. It's pretty much a choice that's really hard, if not impossible, to change. Genetic homosexuality wouldn't line up behind creationism at ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Apr 3, 2008


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild